× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Adguard how to disable

cyberwasp
Star

Adguard how to disable

Recently my Echo Show 8 has been saying it cannot connect to the internet when it's been working since I got the Nighthawk RAX50 router. I read someewhere that it might be Due to having Adguard. Where and how do I disable it if it is enabled TIA

Message 1 of 7
plemans
Guru

What modem/gateway do you have? 

What firmware is on your router? 

Did this recently just start? you said its been working for a while? 

Message 2 of 7
cyberwasp
Star

The Cable modem is a hitron E31N2V1. Router is a ATX5400 nighthawk RAX(50), "Firmware Version V1.0.2.82_2.0.50. It's ben up since I got the router, over a month ago. started maybe a week ago. Everything else connected via wifi is fine. I haven't changed anything in the router.

Message 3 of 7
plemans
Guru

have you tried updating the firmware? 

Nighthawk RAX50 | WiFi 6 Router | NETGEAR Support

Message 4 of 7
cyberwasp
Star

yes. I also just reset everything, including the router. it worked for about 4 minutes then went offf line again, odd!!

Message 5 of 7
cyberwasp
Star

OK, this is weird. I just reset the moderm via the gui and now everything has miraculously came back to life. I'm guessing the reset button and the GUI reset do completely different resets!

Message 6 of 7
cyberwasp
Star

I think it's time to get a better brand router. it lasted 4 hours and now it's conecting/disconnecting wifi

@cyberwasp wrote:

OK, this is weird. I just reset the moderm via the gui and now everything has miraculously came back to life. I'm guessing the reset button and the GUI reset do completely different resets!

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7