× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Existing RAX75 (Costco) WiFi 6 Router coupled with an orbi system-what to buy & will it work

pran105334
Initiate

Existing RAX75 (Costco) WiFi 6 Router coupled with an orbi system-what to buy & will it work

Hi- I could not find what I am looking for. I have an existing RAX75 (Costco) probably similar to the RAX80 Nighthawk and I am very pleased with this product, however, I want to build a better system and better coverage. I have a house that is approx. 4000 sq feet, I have the RAX75 in the basement, I stream all my shows, movies, and music all throughout the house but there are many dead spots plus I would like coverage outside on my large patio. What should I  buy and how to build the system so that it can co-exist with the existing RAX75?  I have been looking at the Netgear Orbi product line. Ideally, I want Orbi satellites plugged into outlets throughout the house and outside on the patio....approximately 3-4 orbi satellites and one outside on the patio. I could buy the Costco orbi system and try it, but thought Id do some homework and see what the netgear experts & community suggests I should buy & setup. Thanks.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7