× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: FOR ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING NETGEAR RAX PRODUCTS TO FTTC NBN TPG

LoBoHoBo08
Initiate

FOR ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING NETGEAR RAX PRODUCTS TO FTTC NBN TPG

recently got the RAX20 AX1600 wifi 6 router for my nbn connection because the monkey ass tp link archer one supplied by TPG themselves sucks balls. i spent the whole day tryna figure out why the router wasnt pickin up the internet connection from the nbn box, called up tpg but u know them mfs dont have the least bit of knowledge when it comes to anything third party related so that was meaningless. ended up coming across a few forums on this site tryna figure out a solution and ended up finding this specific one which helped me a ton (https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/Is-the-Nighthawk-RAX80-compatible-...) . my router specifically came with a PREMADE VLAN tag that wasnt permitted to be deleted so i tried following the aforementioned insctructions but came to no avail. turns out i only had to edit the pre made by simply making the VLAD ID 2 and the PRIORITY 0. below is a screenshot to what it should end up looking like.Screenshot_2.png

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
LoBoHoBo08
Initiate

my fault screenshot wasnt showing up here ya go 

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

@LoBoHoBo08 wrote:

my fault screenshot wasnt showing up here ya go 

Not your fault - in-line images require mandatory moderation before becoming visible.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7