× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I just ordered an AXE200; I'm wondering if it will support my old-style HTTP web page

4Dummies
Aspirant

I just ordered an AXE200; I'm wondering if it will support my old-style HTTP web page

I've got two questions about my new router (that I have not yet received)

1. This page won't let me enter the model number in "Associated Products"; am I on the wrong page, or in the wrong community somehow?
  2. I run an old-style HTTP (not HTTPS) with a Dynamic DNS address.  Will this still work.  If not, will HTTPS work with Dynamic DNS?
Message 1 of 3
4Dummies
Aspirant

Further perusing the manual, I found all would be okay.  There's even an example of how to set it up on page 168.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: I just ordered an AXE200; I'm wondering if it will support my old-style HTTP web page

e sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/24231/How-do-I-back-up-the-router-configuration-settings-on-my-Nighthawk-rout...
Enjoy. 📡

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7