× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR Nighthawk AX5400, audio video sync then crashes

brianbbq
Follower

NETGEAR Nighthawk AX5400, audio video sync then crashes

Hello, I have the nighthawk AX 5400 which I just bought.  I've been having problems with the audio in the video going out of sync very badly four seconds maybe tens of seconds, and then  my network sort of just crashes, I was having this problem even with my old router which had been working just fine up until about three or four weeks ago, I have no idea what changed in the last three or four weeks,  my network speed was not the problem I measured it many times and it was way over what it need to be in the hundreds of megabits range, I would appreciate any help on the topic, thank you very much

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: NETGEAR Nighthawk AX5400, audio video sync then crashes

1. what router do you have? AX5400 is a speed

2. what firmware is on it? 

3. what modem/gateway is the router connected to? 

4. what device is having audio issues? 

You weren't very specific with what devices you have and whats going on. Details are key to helping out. 

The question also comes that if the old router was having this issue and so it the new router, what else could be causing it? so then we start looking at the rest of your setup and the devices you're using. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7