× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NIGHTHAWK RAX38V2 VPN

VOYAGERLES
Follower

NIGHTHAWK RAX38V2 VPN

I just received Nighthawk RAX38V2 Router, set up was pretty easy and styraight forward howver like to set up VPN on the router (mostly for streaming. I have used windscibe, VPN Unlimited Norton VPN and  FastestVPN and wondering how I can get up one of these VPN's to work on the router so do not need to reprogram each device each time need to connect to VPN.     Also like to be able to change settings on the router using a windows 10 connected by wifi as cannot seem to be able to access the router if the PC is in Wifi mode but able to if wired to the router.  Thanks in advanced for any assistance in setting up, other than that have no issue with router settings.

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NIGHTHAWK RAX38V2 VPN

Hello VOYAGERLES,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7