× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Router Speed Issue

VanamZues
Follower

Netgear Router Speed Issue

Hello Everyone,

I'm kinda new in this forum. I'm a professional wordpress blog writer and engineer. One of my friend suggested purchasing Netgear Wifi router to get high speed to perform my blogging work fast. 

The Issue I face in it is that It work perfectly on the starting days but suddenly few day before It drop its speed during my working period. I'm very fed up and do not understand Is it Netgeater router fault or my internet issue. I don't know what i need to do for fix it? Due to which one of my wordpress blog index on the wrong URL make canonical issue for the google.

I'm Using Netgear 4-Stream Dual-Band WiFi 6 Router. 

Message 1 of 3

Re: Netgear Router Speed Issue

@VanamZues wrote:

I'm Using Netgear 4-Stream Dual-Band WiFi 6 Router. 

That doesn't tell us anything about the model number of your router.

What firmware version do you have on the device?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

It might also help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router, if there is one. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

The reason for asking is that a lot of people turn up here trying to put a router behind a modem that is also a router. That can complicate troubleshooting.

Due to which one of my wordpress blog index on the wrong URL make canonical issue for the google.

Due to which?

What does that mean and what has it got to do with your router?

Message 2 of 3
Molarka
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Router Speed Issue

I mean to Say when I was indexing my blog into the google search console suddenly wifi router speed dropped and article index on the other URL place Like (one of my articles picsart for pc index in Picsart for iOS)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7