× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Night Hawk RAX120 Parental control option missing

muniba15
Follower

Night Hawk RAX120 Parental control option missing

Hi, I am unable to see parental control option on my routerlogin.net or mobile app. Any help?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Night Hawk RAX120 Parental control option missing

I couldn't find anywhere that the rax120 supports parental controls. I also couldn't find any info on disney circle for  the rax120. I don't have a rax120 to log into to check this but neither the manual, spec sheet, or advertising had parental controls listed that I could find. 

Message 2 of 5
engineerdad
Aspirant

I just set mine up a couple of days ago and found the same thing. Apparently there are no parental controls with the RAX120. I'd like to see it added, even if it's Circle.

Message 3 of 5
welchyboy
Star

Will the Rax120 eventually have Disney Circle like the other netgear routers? 

Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

I'm not a netgear employee but my bet would be on yes.  Again, not an employee and this is just a guess as they've rolled it out for older routers and integrated armor in other routers. It seems like between armor and disney circle, a reliabe revenue stream for netgear/bitdefender/disney. 

good thing with it not being rolled out yet is that it means they're focusing on getting the RAX devices running well before adding features/complexity. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7