× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk RAX120 WiFi radio(s) not starting

JustBob
Aspirant

Nighthawk RAX120 WiFi radio(s) not starting

So, I leave town and after one day my WiFi cameras at home go offline (not connected to WiFi). Upon return, I find the AX6000 Router has a steady power LED on, and a flashing Internet LED on, and no other LEDs lit. After multiple power-offs and checking all connections, the router will only display the same as above. I also noticed that it appears the cooling fan is not turning.

So, is it a dead unit? No other electronics are harmed, and the cable WiFi is working just fine.

Thanks for any feedback!

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JustBob
Aspirant

My better-half just found the solution...hold down the "WiFi On/Off" button for a good count of 10. The radios all came back on! Amazing...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JustBob
Aspirant

My better-half just found the solution...hold down the "WiFi On/Off" button for a good count of 10. The radios all came back on! Amazing...

Message 2 of 3

@JustBob wrote:

A couple of seconds works here.

Many people don't realise that those LEDs are also switches.

Heaven only knows how it got switched off in the first place. (Cats and infants are the usual suspects.)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7