× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk app/web dashboard not showing all attached devices

mercat68
Aspirant

Nighthawk app/web dashboard not showing all attached devices

Hi. I have an MR60 mesh system (main unit, two satellites). Neither the Nighthawk app on my iPhone nor the web-based interface will show certain devices attached to the network (like my iPhone and iPad). I've refreshed multiple times, cleared the browser cache, reset the router, reset the devices, and forgotten and reconnected WiFi, but nothing works. Suggestions? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk app/web dashboard not showing all attached devices

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH router products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
mercat68
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk app/web dashboard not showing all attached devices

Thanks. But with this being the "Nighthawk Routers With WiFi 6 (AX)" forum, not sure how it's not appropriate for this question? Just curious - will check out the other one.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7