× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Betreff: No trace of Wifi6 networks on Nighthawk RAXE500

plemans
Guru

@tonydi Sorry I didn't read through the other 4 pages of posts.  Just trying to help with my experience. I'll be happy to check out.

Hope the OP can figure it out. 

Message 101 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

already before checked, ENABLED((((((((

@plemans wrote:

Another thing to check is one of the version of the driver disabled the 6ghz on my ax210. I had to go into the device manager--->advanced and check to ensure it was enabled. 

This is on a windows 11 device. 

Message 102 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@tonydi wrote:

@plemans wrote:

Another thing to check is one of the version of the driver disabled the 6ghz on my ax210. I had to go into the device manager--->advanced and check to ensure it was enabled. 

This is on a windows 11 device. 

I covered that many posts ago and he's said in more than one post that it's enabled.

yeaaaaa, you right....(((

Message 103 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Same brand adapters or different brand? 

I know only thing that wasnt mentioned to me was that since I was using Windows 10, there was a reg modification that for some, needed done to make the adapter work. I believe I did this initially but didn't work however using v22.45 driver they also mentioned, made it work. However on the RAXE500 it sees the 5Ghz but won't connect if WPA3 is enabled. 

I've been told that @plemans is using v22.90 with his and its working for him and his RAXE500 in AP mode. 

Reg modification required just for old version of the drivers, i have latest version from the Intel web-site. and in the REG already all steps for modification done by the Intel.

Message 104 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@tonydi wrote:

@Kolich69 wrote:

oO.... really?do you know who selling fakes? i bought on ebay 3 adaptors and all have same problem, doesnt see 6GHZ network =((( but if it will be fake i think drivers from the intel can not been installed successfully.

Do you know how i will check is it fake or genuine?

I have no idea who the vendors were.  And people only thought the cards might be fakes because they replaced them with ones bought from another source and they worked.

The one thing that stands out here is that you have a slightly different card than everyone else, all of whom had AX210 cards.  You're the only person I've seen with that card so we don't have any history to go on.

I have many cards of Intel Killer AX1675x :))))))

but i think this not a help if i will change by same another module....

are you sure that intel replaced some one persons and it will help for founding 6GHZ network?

Message 105 of 111
tonydi
Luminary

Intel didn't replace anything.  These people just returned the ones they had to Amazon and eBay and bought one from a different vendor. And since we don't know which vendor(s) may have been selling bad or good ones, there's no way to tell which one is safe.

At this point I'd say it might be worth just trying an AX210 (removed the drivers for the AX1675) and see what happens.  You could always return it if it doesn't work.

Message 106 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@tonydi wrote:

Intel didn't replace anything.  These people just returned the ones they had to Amazon and eBay and bought one from a different vendor. And since we don't know which vendor(s) may have been selling bad or good ones, there's no way to tell which one is safe.

At this point I'd say it might be worth just trying an AX210 (removed the drivers for the AX1675) and see what happens.  You could always return it if it doesn't work.

you mean i need to try firstly will remove all Killer drivers from the system and after rebooting will install clear intel ax210 drivers? right?

Message 107 of 111
tonydi
Luminary

Yeah, before you remove the AX1675, download the newest AX210 drivers (22.90.0) from Intel here....

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-i... 

Then uninstall all the Killer drivers, put in the AX210 card and install the drivers you downloaded from Intel.

Message 108 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@tonydi wrote:

Yeah, before you remove the AX1675, download the newest AX210 drivers (22.90.0) from Intel here....

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-i... 

Then uninstall all the Killer drivers, put in the AX210 card and install the drivers you downloaded from Intel.

i do not have original intel ax210, i have many quantity of killer 1675x modules 🙂

Message 109 of 111
FURRYe38
Guru

Get rid of the "Killer" adapters and find "AX210" Intel based adapters. 

Message 110 of 111
Kolich69
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Get rid of the "Killer" adapters and find "AX210" Intel based adapters. 

Bro, i think this adaptors is same by schema, just different in program suite and drivers..... i think i have another problem =(

Message 111 of 111
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 110 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 12 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7