× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX 40 Slow Download and upload

Merlunie
Aspirant

RAX 40 Slow Download and upload

I have gig service through suddenlink. My cable modem is a Arris Surf 6190. I have checked for channel congestion around here, but cannot seem to improve my speed above 25 MB/s. Clearly I am missing something as I have search this forum over and over again for a solution. 

5G

Channel 116 + 120 + 124 + 128(P)

Mode Up to 1200 Mbps

2.4G

Channel 1(P) + 5(S)

Mode Up to 600 Mbps

Firmware Version V1.0.2.46_1.0.1

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Merlunie
Aspirant

Re: RAX 40 Slow Download and upload

For clarity I am getting about 1/4 of my service.

Message 2 of 6
IrvSp
Master

You are in the wrong place looking for help, please go here --> https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/bd-p/en-home-routers-nighthawk-wif.... This is specifically for the Netgear Nighthawk routers, not the AX models.

Message 3 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Bad idea asking to use a different community section - now we have double posts and threads as the moderators are moving (but not merging) https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/RAX-40-slow-upload-and-download/td...

Message 4 of 6
IrvSp
Master

@schumaku, great, but how would one KNOW they would move it? Some stay here for a long period, and with replies yet.

You mean when they see one they duplicate the post rather than move the entire post, even if it had relies? DUMB if you ask me!

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Well, the NTGR mods don't have the oversight 8-)

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7