× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX120v2 How to determine which device is connected to which of the numbered ethernet ports

DrWatt
Aspirant

RAX120v2 How to determine which device is connected to which of the numbered ethernet ports

RAX120v2

firmware version: V1.2.3.28

Windows 10 Pro  version 21H2

Summary:

How to find what device is connected to ethernet port 1, what device is connected to ethernet port 2, what device is connected to ethernet port 3, what device is connected to ethernet port 4.

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: RAX120v2 How to determine which device is connected to which of the numbered ethernet ports

It won't tell you device specifics but it will show the connection details under the wan port statistics. 

How do I display Internet port statistics on my Nighthawk router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 2 of 3
DrWatt
Aspirant

Re: RAX120v2 How to determine which device is connected to which of the numbered ethernet ports

I was hoping that it would provide either the device name or MAC address (or both) attached to each ethernet port.  I suppose I will just have to manually test each cable and then apply a label.

Many Thanks for your reply.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7