× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX80 difficulty utilizing internet. server not responding messages when trying to access web pages

bwtmlt
Aspirant

RAX80 difficulty utilizing internet. server not responding messages when trying to access web pages

Over the last couple of weeks I have started having trouble accessing web pages via this modem. It appears as though the router is blocking web pages and/or "server not available." Even the netgear pages won't load. Ususally if attempt the reload 10 to 20 times it will finally load the page. This is happening to all devices conntected through the RAX80 router. I have the latest firmwear loaded. It appears this might have started after an automatic firmwear update, but I'm not for sure. I have tried reconfiguring, restarting, etc. with the same results.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CLBTuco
Star

Re: RAX80 difficulty utilizing internet. server not responding messages when trying to access web pa

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 2 of 3
bwtmlt
Aspirant

Re: RAX80 difficulty utilizing internet. server not responding messages when trying to access web pa

Thanks, I missed that when reviewing the post. I tired the "hot fix" they have for it and it made it worse. Went back to the oldest firmware they have listed, but I'm afraid it is not back far enough. It still has issues.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7