× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RX8 RAX80 - Wifi disconnects randomly (2-3 times a day) AND Port Forwarding do not work

Plackslayer
Follower

RX8 RAX80 - Wifi disconnects randomly (2-3 times a day) AND Port Forwarding do not work

I am having issues attempting to forward a port to a SBC (Single Board Computer - similar to an Raspberry Pi).

I am quite familiur on how to forward ports and have successfully done it in the past but I just installed this router about a month ago and am attempting to get the router to open the port.

TCP/UDP to 192.168.1.6 on 19132 (internal and external)

The server is working just fine on the LAN - no problems connecting to that port but anything external is denied. 

Also unrelated (I'm betting) is that this router disconnects some devices randomly throughout the day and only for a few seconds at a time but is really annoying when it resets downloads.  The signal is str is strong but somehow still DC.s - if this is a potential hardware problem I'd like to get it replaced while under warranty - if it's something else that people have experienced and solved that would be great! (I have searched the problem and found no solution yet).

Thanks in advance for your help,

--PS

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7