× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Rax70 Nighthawk - Connect to Vodafone THG3000 Router

Steo91
Follower

Rax70 Nighthawk - Connect to Vodafone Router

Hi,

I am Having A Right Nightmare With Connecting My Nighthawk Router To My Vodafone Router And I Cannot Find Anything Online To Help Me  If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Much Appreciated.

I Have The Username And Password From Vodafone For The pppoe But WheN I Enter This In The Setup On My Nighthawk Router, nothing Happens There Is Still No Internet. I Have Connected An Ethernet Cable To My Vodafone Router And To The Internet Port.

Please Can Someone Offer Some Assistance.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Rax70 Nighthawk - Connect to Vodafone Router

A couple things. 

1. puncuation

2. when typing, you don't need the first letter capitilized. it makes it really hard to read without the punctuation

3. what vodafone router is it? 

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk RAX WiFi 6 Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH router products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/bd-p/en-home-routers-nighthawk-wif...

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

@Steo91 wrote:

Hi,

I am Having A Right Nightmare With Connecting My Nighthawk Router To My Vodafone Router And I Cannot Find Anything Online To Help Me  If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Much Appreciated.

I Have The Username And Password From Vodafone For The pppoe But WheN I Enter This In The Setup On My Nighthawk Router, nothing Happens There Is Still No Internet. I Have Connected An Ethernet Cable To My Vodafone Router And To The Internet Port.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Crossply_57
Aspirant

Re: Rax70 Nighthawk - Connect to Vodafone THG3000 Router

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@Steo91 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series