× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Who do I contact. Customer support not helping

Nick7744
Aspirant

Who do I contact. Customer support not helping

I need to contact someone higher up than customer service.  I have been trying for 3 months to get my returned product back.  They are giving me a MAJOR run around.  I need someone that can make a decision and not in the Phillipines.  Basically they took my satalites and will not ruturn them!!

Case numbers

Message 1 of 5
SteveBuckley
Aspirant

Thanks for this thread. I'm a newbie here. I also need more details about this contact issue.

Message 2 of 5
schumaku
Guru

@Christian_R please.

Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Nick7744 - Can you send me a private message with your email, phone, and preferred contact time (including time zone).

@SteveBuckley - For NETGEAR store order inquiries, you may refer to the article below. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000061042/Who-can-I-contact-for-questions-about-my-NETGEAR-Store-order

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 5
Nick7744
Aspirant

I’m DONE!!!
NETGEAR can keep my satellites because of 4 months of frustration trying to get my items back I bought a “NON NETGEAR” set of router with satellites. I will NEVER buy a NETGEAR product again!!!!

Good riddance.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7