× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

no access to router menu RAX40

Philou6978
Follower

no access to router menu RAX40

Hello

I 've installed my RAX40 1 year ago. I've the same issue than 1 year ago. No internet access. The globe light is red.

To solve this last time I've to put my router in AP mode = Access point as suggested by the support. I disocever that I do not have any support anymore even if it's the same issue. Not fair to pay 89$ for this...

Even If I've no clue why it did"nt work anymore as I didn't change anything (internet box or router), I'd like to have access the the menu f the router. When I connect with routerlogin.net, I've never been asked to enter my ID and password. I goes directly to a internet connection wizard that doesn't work after 3 "silly" questions (Fix IP..). How can I access the menu with ADMIN et password to try to check options ? (and avoid the automatic wizard that I can't cancel)

Thanks

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: no access to router menu RAX40

Hello,

May you factory reset your router by holding down on the reset button for 15+ seconds using a pin/needle.

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7