Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jdj386
Initiate
Initiate

If I have recorded video in the cloud (free 7days) and I don't want it to be erased in 7 days what could I do in order to keep the video for future reference?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to download it.  You can do this manually via browser or app or, for the more geeky among us (like me), there's a Python script to do this for you on a daily basis when set up as a schedule on a computer.  PM me if you want more on this.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Firefox Browser has an Add-on Plugin called "DownThemAll".. You can set this up by category such as videos only & the type of videos and filters it by Arlo's weblink address where the videos coming from.. This will help you download all videos automatically when you open your Email.. You still need interaction such as logging in and pressing the button.. It will just speed things up by downloading them all instead of one at a time.. It's worth checking out and just play around and see if it works for you.. Goodluck!

jdj386
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for your suggestion. I am going to look into this once I get the camera setup and if I need further help I'll contact you. Thanks again.