Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library files only go back to January 4th

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Stumurr
Follower
Follower

Hi all,

my Arlo library files only go back to Jan 4th, yet I know there were lots of recordings over Christmas. The library says it has over 100 recordings but I cannot go back any further than 4th Jan. What's happening and where have my videos gone? 

3 REPLIES 3
geevee
Guide
Guide
I am having lots of problems too.. have been trying all day to view recordings in my library but unable to. Only an Orange screen full of words or error messages. Every day it's another problem with Arlo. I am so frustrated with this system. I think they are constantly updating software and everything changes without notice. In 3 weeks time I have been unable to use my $500 system about 75 percent of the time. Wish I had never bought this unreliable garbage.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Stumurr wrote:

Hi all,

my Arlo library files only go back to Jan 4th, yet I know there were lots of recordings over Christmas. The library says it has over 100 recordings but I cannot go back any further than 4th Jan. What's happening and where have my videos gone? 

What service level do you have?  The Basic plan is for 7 days so you wouldn't be able to see back to Christmas at this point.

Geoff
Luminary
Luminary

Don't forget, there is now a 'FILTER' icon to view only the recordings that are selected.

Caught me out for a while.

Don't forget to 'SAVE' after every change.