Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Koehnefam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I currently have two cameras, on einside my home and the other outside. I've established a schedule, as to what time schedule that I would like the camera to detect motion and when not to record..My problem is that, both cameras are impacted by what I have setup within the "Schedule" file. Can I establish a "schedule" for each camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4vrnvr
Apprentice
Apprentice
12 REPLIES 12
4vrnvr
Apprentice
Apprentice
Koehnefam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the "tread"

roadtrip41
Tutor
Tutor

My "modes" have different names. The Scheduling feature doesn't work. Either my user manual is outdated or it doesn't work on a Macbook, or is there something else wrong?

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @roadtrip41,

What are the names of the MODES that you see available? Knowing the names of the MODES that you have, I would be able to better assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
roadtrip41
Tutor
Tutor

My e-mails aren't going through to you. So here it is:

Modes are:

Home and Awake

Sleeping

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @roadtrip41,

I have sent you a personal message and hope to continue working with you to resolve this issue.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
roadtrip41
Tutor
Tutor

I got an e-mail with your solution, but it came from a "no reply" e-mail address. I have only one question before I hit reset. Will I need to re-sync my cameras? If so, I'll have to wait until the weekend when someone who can climb up to get them is here. (I have bad hips and can't climb on things.)

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Yes. You will have to resync your cameras.

In the e-mail that I have sent you there should be an embedded link towards the bottom of the e-mail that you could click on in order to reply to me. If not, you could always reply to my private message to you as well.

Looking forward to hearing the results after the troubleshooting steps have been performed.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
kurtishartley1
Aspirant
Aspirant

kurtishartley1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot seem to set my schedule properly, can someone give me some advice. I want my system to run from 6pm-7am every day. Everytime i try it gives me a message time must be later or earlier than start time. Shouldnt be this difficult
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Basically, it helps to start at the beginning of the day and work down. Start the Mode at midnight and go to 7AM. Use the same mode but set the start at 6PM and go to midnight. That should be all you need to do. You should be able to reverse the order but maybe the above order would help keep it stuck in your mind.

WadeShuler
Star
Star

I basically do the same thing. I have a mode for night time (more sensitive than my daytime modes).

I want them to record from 10pm till 7am the next morning.

You have to set 2 time slots!

Click the + to add a schedule.
Select the mode (All On Night for me)
Check all the days of the week
Select 10 : 00 PM to 11 : 59 PM

Add/Save it..

Then click + again to make another rule.
Select the mode again (All On Night for me)
Check all the days of the week again
Now select 12 : 00 AM to 7 : 00 AM

Add/Save it..

Change your times to what you need it for