Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Connected to 4G/LTE network, but no internet

annejanz
Follower

Connected to 4G/LTE network, but no internet

Hi all, 

I have been using the Netgear Orbi (LBR20) for a couple of months now with no problems, but now it lost internet connection. It has full reception (all bars are visible) and gets an IP address, but keeps saying: no internet. SIM Network status is connected. Firmware V2.7.5.4. Carrier is EE. Contacted them, but they couldn't find a problem. The los of internet happened after a short dip in network coverage though. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Connected to 4G/LTE network, but no internet

Hello annejanz,

I understand that you are unable to connect to the internet with your LBR20. Please factory reset your LBR20 then connect to the internet and verify the connection status. 

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue after your factory reset!

Best,

Kevin 

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Zosia
Aspirant

Hi I have similar problem. It is connected with wifi on orbi but from tomorrow no internet - sim card is OK I checked it several times the provider of internet also. Speed test shows 1mbps/ I rebooted Orbi also... Screen added. What to do more?
Message 3 of 4
Zosia
Aspirant

Screen
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements