Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: BETA FIRMWARE OUT 3.2.10.13 call support NOW

Sevo123
Apprentice

BETA FIRMWARE OUT 3.2.10.13 call support NOW

Hi Everyone,

Major beta firmware out RIGHT NOW 3.2.10.13 call support get the firmware it fixes all issues caused by 3.2.10.11 !!! They will most likely release a actual firmware next week from what the rep told me. This is a beta specifically for the router only... apparently satellites are working fine but the router is causing all the problems.
Message 1 of 4
Sevo123
Apprentice

*** netgear support told me it fixes everything but I personally don’t believe it*** ... please let me know your experiences... so far still having issues with my Arlo Ultra hubs but that could be a Arlo issue. Everything else lookin good so far.
Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

v10.11 didn't have issues in the first place. There were cloud services that had issues that v10.11 had been tied to which NG fixed. v10.11 was repushed this past week and all users effected systems are now working again on v10.11. 

I tried v10.13 and it made my system works. I'm not recommending it. I have already informed NG about this. 

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4
FarmerBob1
Luminary

Been there and back. Reverted to 10.11 yesterday. WHICH for me fixed a ton of issues, mostly the RBR crashing when I started up my MacPro. It stopped at 10.11. Now I get to see the little things that I missed. I will wait for the final release of 10.13 and see what fun that could be . . .
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7