Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does the new Orbi Wifi 6 AX600 have an app to manage it?

Kolby641
Follower

Does the new Orbi Wifi 6 AX600 have an app to manage it?

Previously I used the Orbi app to manager my AC3000 and satellite. Click of a button by hitting Add Profile

Installed my new AX6000 yesterday but could not get alll my devices to connect to it so I had to uninstall.    (I'm not technical at all)

Reconnecting each device to a new WIFI network is daunting.   Is there an app for managing the AX6000 and adding new devices?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Does the new Orbi Wifi 6 AX600 have an app to manage it?

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app

Devices only need to be connected via SSID name and password or wire connected for those LAN cable devices. You don't need a app to add devices. Unless there IoT devices then they have there own app for that. 

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
titaniumrx8
Apprentice

If you set the new Orbi up using the same SSID and password as the old router and turn off the old router, all the devices should connect to the new Orbi.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7