Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware V3.2.15.25_1.3.15 - Media Player Buffering

antonjosh
Aspirant

Firmware V3.2.15.25_1.3.15 - Media Player Buffering

Can anyone help me why all of a sudden our Roku and Firesticks have started buffering after the upgrade to the new firmware for our AX6000? I followed what everyone have suggested to change CT to 2347, remove the 20/40 coexistence, and I even changed the 2.4ghz to 6 so as not to interfere with another AX router in my neighborhood but the players are still buffering. My satellites are all wired with CAT6 and the main living room TV has one satellite behind it. Prior to the upgrade, everything was fine. I have an RBR router and 2 RBS satellites. I am really getting tired of Orbi AX and thinking of reselling it so I can try the Asus ZenWifi. Too much trouble for a super expensive router.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Firmware V3.2.15.25_1.3.15 - Media Player Buffering

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

Downgrade back to v11.2.

Message 2 of 4
antonjosh
Aspirant

Yes I did it for all 3. Is there an order of resetting it?

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Not really, I would reset the RBR first then RBS lastly as if you do the RBS first and you don't reset the RBR quick enough the RBS could auto re-connect by themselves. 

I acutally reverted back to v11.2 not for buffering however for NEST controller problem. See if this works for you.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7