Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Port Forward Feature Request

Jeepville
Follower

Orbi Port Forward Feature Request

I really need them to add the ability to limit who can access your portforwards by address.  I could do this via DD WRT on my old router.  It keeps my network much safer.

So I need a source net filter applied to port forward.   This is a major safety feature.

I have a very locked down service running on my home network and this feature blocks everyone else out. 

I have a RBK52 AX6000

Message 1 of 3
Bandito
Luminary

Re: Orbi Port Forward Feature Request

I don't believe that any of the Orbis, old or new, have this capability.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi Port Forward Feature Request

Not a feature seeing in alot of home class routers. Also hopefully NG might implement Armor at somepoint in to Orbi AX or other security features. AT most, the router is secure and works well. If you needed extra security, then you may need to look into other firewall solutions or elsewhere.

@Jeepville wrote:

I really need them to add the ability to limit who can access your portforwards by address.  I could do this via DD WRT on my old router.  It keeps my network much safer.

So I need a source net filter applied to port forward.   This is a major safety feature.

I have a very locked down service running on my home network and this feature blocks everyone else out. 

I have a RBK52 AX6000

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7