Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBS753S issue with Desktop only

JKH5199
Aspirant

Orbi RBS753S issue with Desktop only

I have an odd issue. I upgraded to the Orbi RBS753S sold at Costco. Setup was easy and everything is working except for one item. I have a desktop with an Asus Wireless PCI-E Adapter. For some reason this PC will connect, but it's very slow. I had an Eero before and had fast performance.

I've deleted the SSID and re-logged in, I've changed the DNS, I've also tried disabling the 20/40mhz coexistence and uPNP. I don't know what else to do. I'm running the latest drivers on the PC and the latest firmware on the Orbi.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBS753S issue with Desktop only

It would help if you could double check the model number on the bottom of the router.  "RBS753S" does not appear to be a regular Orbi model (or package) number, and it does not appear on the Costco web site.

If it is RBR750, then this is one of the new "AX" WiFi systems which has its own community forum at:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax 

People who participate in that forum are most likely to have experience with the AX product than those of us who remain on the WiFi5 platform.

Message 2 of 4
JKH5199
Aspirant

You're right it's RBK753S. I don't see it on their website, but it's in the stores. I posted in the correct place as well. Sorry I'm a newbie to the community. 

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7