Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Port Forwarding rules not saving

onarock
Tutor

Port Forwarding rules not saving

I currently have an Orbi RBR750 (firmware V3.2.16.6_1.4.4) and anytime I try to add a custom port forwarding rule it does not work.

When I hit the add custom service button I am taken to the Ports - Custom Services page where I type in a service name, select the protocol, type in the external and internal port numbers and also select the internal IP address. After I do all this I hit the Apply button where I am then taken back to the initial port forwarding page but there is no option to select the rule I just created.

I can create custom rules under port triggering with no issues, but unfortunately port triggering will not work for me and I need to get port forwarding working, any help would be appreciated.

P.S I have tried to contact customer support but as this was purchased more than 90 days ago I did not get any help. If this is the wrong place to post for customer support please let me know where I can go to get support for a device thats less than a year old.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
onarock
Tutor

@FURRYe38 hey your response made me think to try another browser (ive not had to do that in so long it never dawned on me).

For some reason port forwarding rules are not saving in chrome, but when I tried in microsoft edge it worked no problem.

thanks for responding so quickly.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

What browser are you using? 

What input values are you using? 

Message 2 of 6
onarock
Tutor

I am using Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I am trying to forward port 32400 (both external and internal) to internal ip address 10.0.0.62. TCP protocol

Message 3 of 6
onarock
Tutor

@FURRYe38 hey your response made me think to try another browser (ive not had to do that in so long it never dawned on me).

For some reason port forwarding rules are not saving in chrome, but when I tried in microsoft edge it worked no problem.

thanks for responding so quickly.

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Like this? 

32400.png

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Ok, I'm using Opera. 

Not a fan of chrome for any router operations. 

Glad you found it working with a different browser.

Mark your thread as solved so others will know.

Enjoy. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7