Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Red NG Banner above: Remote Management functionality not working using the Orbi app

DoctorA
Luminary

Red NG Banner above: Remote Management functionality not working using the Orbi app

"We have been made aware of an issue with Remote Management functionality not working when using the Orbi or Nighthawk app. This issue should now be resolved. Please create new discussion in the Apps and Services forum if you are still experiencing problems."

Yes I am still having problems.

How is iPhone NG app after the latest firmware update for people who had problems before. Mine was fine even before the latest update. The problem started after I added an RBS-50.

The phone app showed the correct daisy chain network topography like this:

RBR 850---> RBS 850---> RBS 50.

After a router restart it is asking for a''correct" password for weeks now. I tried everything people suggested except hard factory reset.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DoctorA
Luminary

Re: Red NG Banner above: Remote Management functionality not working using the Orbi app

Solved!

Since NG said the issue is solved now I asked my son if he had changed the passwords and he said yes.

Make sure you put your admin password and not your WiFi password to login to your phone app.

Attached is my Network wired topology map.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 4
DoctorA
Luminary

Solved!

Since NG said the issue is solved now I asked my son if he had changed the passwords and he said yes.

Make sure you put your admin password and not your WiFi password to login to your phone app.

Attached is my Network wired topology map.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad it's working for you now. 

Enjoy. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7