Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: App not logging in on new iPhone 11 Pro - RBR50

Mrdmcd23
Follower

App not logging in on new iPhone 11 Pro - RBR50

I’m stuck on the user name being ‘Admin’ on the app on the new iPhone 11, after entering the password (both the default and the updated password I’ve created), the log in page loops back to the ‘user name is incorrect’. I don’t have an option on changing the username, it’s grayed out. The previous screen on the app lets me put in my email and updated password, but then it takes me to this page where ‘Admin’ is the only user name to log into my device. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled several times, same thing. It used to work on my previous iPhone. Anyone else having his issue? 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
froggie76za
Initiate

Has there been a resolution for this.

I am having the same issue. 

Message 2 of 5
Curlymie
Initiate

@Mrdmcd23 wrote:

I’m stuck on the user name being ‘Admin’ on the app on the new iPhone 11, after entering the password (both the default and the updated password I’ve created), the log in page loops back to the ‘user name is incorrect’. I don’t have an option on changing the username, it’s grayed out. The previous screen on the app lets me put in my email and updated password, but then it takes me to this page where ‘Admin’ is the only user name to log into my device. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled several times, same thing. It used to work on my previous iPhone. Anyone else having his issue? 

Same issue with new iPhone 11 my Orbi app no longer works.  My Netgear login works but then I can't move past the admin login screen; default password doesn't work so tried to reset and then it requests answers to two security questions?  None of which are questions I have set up previously.  App worked fine on last iPhone but no longer with this new phone?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 5
Edoug
Initiate

Same issue - now the app just crashes. Netgear??? Seriously???

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
brooksey
Initiate

Also having the same issue.

Upgraded to the IPhone 11 and Netgear app no longer works. I can log in to the router through Chrome but as the bypass account is not logged in through the netgear app I couldn’t even put a lotto ticket on as it’s blocked under gambling amongst other things with the kids in the house.

Can you please assist? The router is the V6510, provided by Foxtel
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7