Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

As of today, the orbi app (iOS) cannot connect to the router anymore

bosa84
Guide

As of today, the orbi app (iOS) cannot connect to the router anymore

It seems that I have the exact same problem.

As of today, the orbi app (iOS) cannot connect to the router anymore and at the same time 192.168.1.1. results in 'unable to connect'.

Internet is working fine, but I cannot update/ configure etc. the router.

Rebootet everything multiple times.

BTW After a great honeymoon at the beginning, I've been quite unhappy with the Orbis, because they keep dropping 3 iOS devices regularly. Have tried a million things, but never got resolved.

This new phenomenon is yet another unpleasant surprise .. hope there'll be a solution for this.

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK752 router webpage not working until reset

@bosa84 wrote:

BTW After a great honeymoon at the beginning, I've been quite unhappy with the Orbis, because they keep dropping 3 iOS devices regularly. Have tried a million things, but never got resolved.

The issue regarding sudden loss of Orbi app and internet connectivity to the router is the subject of numerous posts recently, and thus far is "sort of open", i.e.

• Customers who are willing to do a complete reconfiguration can perform a Factory Reset, reconfigure the router, and apparently "all is well".
  • Customers who are not willing to go through this process are "left hanging" waiting for Netgear to "do something".

"dropping 3 iOS devices" may be a different issue that people on the forum can help with.

Can you give more specifics about what these devices are, and what you observe?

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7