Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not log into Netgear orbi Android app or online

matts13
Follower

Can not log into Netgear orbi Android app or online

Is anyone else having issues logging into the orbi router? My app won't log in to it and online login will only after a half hour or so and than still lag or freeze up. I've tried reinstalling the app i've tried rebooting the Oribi's This did happen last week and then started working again and now its back to not logging in. Could this be on Netgears end? So frustrating.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router, RBS50Y|High Performance AC3000 Outdoor WiFi Mesh Extender and Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can not log into Netgear orbi Android app or online

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 3
SarahAdele
Aspirant

Re: Can not log into Netgear orbi Android app or online

YESSSSS! I'm so frustrated! I can't login into my Netgear Orbi App! I KNOW the password I have typed in about 3000x is correct, but the app keeps telling me my login failed and to re-enter password. I have an iPhone 8 using iOS 14.3.

what is wrong with this thing?! I already tried deleting and reinstalling the app and it still doesn't work.

When I reinstalled the app it acted like I just bought a new orbi system and made me re-do everything. I don't want to do it again. I'm

not a strong tech person and I don't want to fix everything that is connected to my internet if I have to unplug the modem again. Just

to fix an app the doesn't work - for no reason. I have seen a lot of issues with this on this forum. I wanted to buy more satellites for my house but not if I can't figure out what's wrong with the app and can't sign in. What kind of company doesn't give you tech support?!?!? And the problem is with their own app?!!!!?!

yes, I have already checked that orbi has access to the local network - the slider is set to the right showing the green side.

Please please help with this issue.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7