Can not see all satellites on network map
I have one RBR50 and three RBS50. All of them work fine with the devices I connected.
However, I only can see RBR50 and two RBS50 (missing one satellite) in network map on Orbi APP.
My configuration is as below.
1. Cellular phone : iPhone 10 and iPhone 11
2. iOS : 13.7
3. Lanuage : Chinese, Traditinal
4. Orbi APP : 220.127.116.11
5. F/W version of RBR50 and RBS50 : v18.104.22.168
I've tried following two things,
1. Use iPhone but change language to English => One satellite is still not in network map.
2. Use Android phone => Router and all satellite can be seen in network map without
any setting change on Orbi APP or Router/Satellites.
it looks like Orbi APP has a bug with iPhone base on the result.
Is there anyone have same issue? or know how to fix this issue?