Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle with disney user account reset daily

cchan8
Guide

Circle with disney user account reset daily

Have subscribed to Circle with Disney. Set up kids user accounts with limit bed time etc. Their accounts seem to reset to no restriction everyday even though they were not connected onto the network. ? Bug or something else.

Message 1 of 7
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle with disney user account reset daily

Hi @cchan8,

Welcome to the community!

When you say "reset to no restriction", do you mean that you lose the settings that you have set on the app entirely or that the filtering/restrictions don't take effect? Does the restriction take effect or reset as well when tested on your profiles?

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 7
cchan8
Guide

The kids account change to no restriction of everything. Have set my account (normally no restriction) to bed time restriction. This does not change. Suspect kids change their account setting.

Message 3 of 7
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Thanks for responding. If so, it looks like they have access to the Circle app that manages your network. You can try and make sure they don't have it installed on their devices (if you don't normally give them access to yours) and make sure that you setup app lock PIN. If that does not work, you can setup Circle again and select the option "I'm the only Circle admin" instead. The links below may help.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001382211-Using-the-Circle-App-Lock-PIN

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001380631-How-Do-I-Allow-Another-Adult-to-Manage...

Dexter

Community Team

Message 4 of 7
cchan8
Guide

Thanks for your help. Had setup pin lock but their account still reverts back to no restriction regularly. Will try reset and only admin. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 7
cchan8
Guide

Have reset circle. Typed in account name and email. No options to be only administrator.

Message 6 of 7
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @cchan8,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter
Community Team

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7