Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Just Updated the Orbi App on my iPhone and now I can't use the Orbi App. Won't let me sign to a

mlg1017
Aspirant

Re: Just Updated the Orbi App on my iPhone and now I can't use the Orbi App. Won't let me sign to a

I hae followed all of your instructions and still am not able to log into the app - I am getting the two screens noted below that I have uploaded...In addition, I do not get the push notification that the first image says I should receive.

IMG_0511.pngIMG_0512.png

Message 26 of 29
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mlg1017, 

Thanks for the update. May you send me a private message with your email, phone, and preferred contact time. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further investigation. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 27 of 29
mlg1017
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply - But I don't know how to send a private message. Please let me know and I will contact you with the requested info,

Message 28 of 29
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi mlg1017,

You may click on my username to view my profile and from there you'll have the option to send me a private message.

Christian 

Message 29 of 29
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 28 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 14 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7