Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Move device to guest network

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Move device to guest network

Is it possible to manually move a device from my primrary wi-fi network onto the guest network?

I know I could remove the device from my primary and have the user connect to the guest network, but I'd love to be able to do this myself as the admin.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Move device to guest network

@Retired_Member wrote:

Is it possible to manually move a device from my primrary wi-fi network onto the guest network?

No.

@Retired_Member wrote:

I know I could remove the device from my primary and have the user connect to the guest network, but I'd love to be able to do this myself as the admin.

The problem is that you can't change the wireless client configuration of this device - thus it has to be done direct on the device.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Re: Move device to guest network

@Retired_Member wrote:

No.

@Retired_Member wrote:

The problem is that you can't change the wireless client configuration of this device - thus it has to be done direct on the device.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7