Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI APP HOW TO CONNECT 2 PHONES

GSBALAJI
Aspirant

ORBI APP HOW TO CONNECT 2 PHONES

Hello all

I had downloaded the ORBI app  and using for my RBK50 mesh router, I want to use the same app for my wife's phone also, both of us having apple I phone.

Plese let me know is it possible? If means how to do

Thanks in advance

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: ORBI APP HOW TO CONNECT 2 PHONES

I have the Orbi app installed on four different Android devices ( two phones, two tablets).  As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of devices that can run the Orbi app and manage one Orbi system.

Message 2 of 4
GSBALAJI
Aspirant

@CrimpOn  Thanks for the info, If possible can you please let me know how to do, because I have tried the 2nd phone and enter the same username and password, after this message shows that not connetced , ask me 2 options start setup again or tryagain

So I dont know what to do

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

@GSBALAJI wrote:

@CrimpOn  Thanks for the info, If possible can you please let me know how to do, because I have tried the 2nd phone and enter the same username and password, after this message shows that not connetced , ask me 2 options start setup again or tryagain

So I dont know what to do

Thanks

I do not know if there is a difference betweeen Apple and Android in setting up the app.  All I do is enter my Netgear user ID and password and Login.  Of course, the phone has to be connected to the Orbi WiFi network at the time in order to find the router.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7