Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI App not working

MarkARockport
Aspirant

ORBI App not working

I installed my ORBI RBR20 with two Satellites on 4/25/19.  Everything has worked great until a week ago.  I noticed that the Apple Airplane that I have hard wired to my main ORBI had stopped having the green light on and was now flashing yellow.  Opended the ORBI app on my iPhone, nothing, I cannot connect to the ORBI.  I have gone to the website, obviously, and can open my account and can get to here.  What on earth is going on?  How do I get the app to work.  I have not upgraded the software from my orginal purchase, can I even do that now?  It says that I need to upgrade to v2.2.1.212 prior to upgrading to v2.3.5.26.  I am TOTALLY LOST, can anyone help me out, PLEASE!  My systems is an iMac, Ultra internet 400 mbps, RBR20 SN: 5EH58A5E12226.  I cannot tell you the firmware verison because I can no longer access the ORBI through the app.

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
MarkARockport
Aspirant

Re: ORBI App not working

Here is the solution I found, failure due to iOS upgrade.  1. Delete existing ORBI App.  2. Power down iPhone.  3. Turn on iPhone and go to App Store and download the ORBI app, this took some time to do, it is not fast. 4. Open ORBI App, connected to ORBI also allowed upgrade of firmware from the app and my ORBI system is upgraded and back to working!

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7