Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App Feedback?

swhat85
Tutor

Orbi App Feedback?

Where can we leave feedback regarding the Orbi app? It crashes on me very often upon opening it, and lately it will not show ANY of my connected devices.

Using an iphone 11, latest iOS.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi App Feedback?

Please post about this in the Orbi app forum:
Good Luck.
Message 2 of 9

@swhat85 wrote:

....lately it will not show ANY of my connected devices.

That was supposed to be fixed in a recent update of the iOS app.

Message 3 of 9
swhat85
Tutor

It does not appear to be fixed still for me. I have version 2.5.2.1 of the Orbi app.

Message 4 of 9
TimNiceBut
Guide

Ditto. I have the same Orbi App version and I can go for days at a time with the app showing no devices connected, whereas in reality everything which should be connected, is, albeit not always to the closest AP. I also have issues with the app not showing the same connection status as the router or satellite, whereby, for instance, the satellite itself shows a blue LED but the app shows an orange or magenta one.

Message 5 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello shwat85 & TimNiceBut, 

Would you mind providing the model number of your router and the current firmware version its on? Your router maybe due for a firmware update. 

Christian 

Message 6 of 9
TimNiceBut
Guide

Mine is an RBR10 with firmware 2.5.1.30. This lack of connected device status only occurs on my iPhone using the Orbi app, which is Version 2.5.2.1. When interrogating the router using Safari on my Mac, device connection status appears as expected. Well, apart from devices often not being connected to the closest AP. According to the attached screenshot, no devices are connected which is most peculiar, since in using the very WiFi I’m allegedly not connected to to send this message.
Message 7 of 9
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi TimeNiceBut, 

Thanks for the screenshot. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further investigation. May you send me a private message with your contact info and serial number. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 8 of 9
TimNiceBut
Guide

I sent you a Private Message on the 10th of June and have, as yet, received no further contact on the matter.

Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7