Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App Log-in/RBR10

GME2
Aspirant

Orbi App Log-in/RBR10

I can't access my Orbi app on my Android phone.  After verifying the internet connection, the next screen asks for the "adm" log-in.  It doesn't recognize my password.  I have rebooted the orbi router and uninstalled/reinstalled the Orbi app to no effect.

Message 1 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi App Log-in/RBR10

Hello GME2, 

May you try logging in with the default credentials listed below.

Username: admin

Password: password

Christian 

Message 2 of 7
GME2
Aspirant

I've tried that multiple times to no positive effect.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi GME2,

May you factory reset your router by holding down on the reset button for 15+ seconds using a pin/needle. You will need to run through the setup assistant again and you may do so using the Orbi app.

Christian 

Message 4 of 7
jerryjane
Aspirant

I am also facing same issue, I can't access my Orbi app on my Android phone.  After verifying the internet connection, If you found any solution Please let me know, Thanks

Message 5 of 7
GME2
Aspirant

jerryjane:

I tried to use the app days after I submitted the problem and, to my surprise, it stopped asking me for adm log-in credentials.  I have no idea why.  I did nothing new and rec'd no useful response from Netgear/Orbi.

GME

Message 6 of 7
JGMV
Aspirant

Same exact problem here.  Galaxy S9, latest Orbi app from Play store, RBR40 base system and two RBS50 satellites. 

I know my admin password is correct because it works using a web browser.  I can even update it successfully using a web browser.  But the Orbi app rejects it every single time I try to log in.  Tried un-installing, re-installing.  Tried default password. 

It has basically disabled the Orbi app for me, which is disappointing.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7