Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App offers 1 verif method - email addy that I no longer have access to... can't login.

ddigler
Aspirant

Orbi App offers 1 verif method - email addy that I no longer have access to... can't login.

Just as the title states - my Orbi App logs me out from time to time (after ios/app updates perhaps?) I subsequently re-enter my credentials and am then prompted to verify. Only one verification method is provided as an option and it is an email account I no longer have access to. As a result, I cannot login to my Orbi ios app ATM.

Need help ASAP on how to change my verification method accounts? When logged into mynetgear account I do not '2FA' as an option. I have no idea hw to remove the old verfication method (the bad email address) or how to add new, current, verifcation methods.

Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi App offers 1 verif method - email addy that I no longer have access to... can't login.

Hello ddigler, 

May you send me a private message with your old/new email address for us to look into this further.

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
Mjro
Aspirant

Re: Orbi App offers 1 verif method - email addy that I no longer have access to... can't login.

I am having similar trouble to others with the verification email. I changed my email isn’t Manage Profiles in my online account. However, my only verification method is referencing my old email that is no longer available. Help is appreciated.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 6
Smiley21
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. Can you help?
Message 4 of 6
wolfgirl1000
Aspirant

I am having the same problem.  I cannot log into the app because I cannot get past the verification method as it is an old email address.  My account profile has the correct (newer) email address. 

Message 5 of 6

@wolfgirl1000 wrote:

My account profile has the correct (newer) email address. 

Which account? MyNetgear? This place?

They are not necessarily related to the email address you used for things like anywhere access.

For registration issues, try this:

NETGEAR Product Registration FAQ | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7