Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi (RBK852) Pause Not Working

jhermsmeyer
Guide

Orbi (RBK852) Pause Not Working

30+ active devices rock solid stable for over a month with significant usage. decent whole house coverage. crazy fast paired with att fiber. but...

I can't get the pause feature to work at all. when I toggle the setting on the app for a device, it does nothing. I have waited hours, rebooted, toggled wifi, etc, all to no avail...

ideas?

firmware 3.2.15.25
ios app version: 2.5.4.0

Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi (RBK852) Pause Not Working

Hi jhermsmeyer, 

May you update to the latest firmware version below and reinstall the Orbi app. Please let me know how it turns out. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000062077/RBR850-RBS850-Firmware-Version-3-2-15-32-Hot-Fix

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
jhermsmeyer
Guide

I updated the satelite and router firmware versions manually to version:  v3.2.15.32_1.3.25

I also deleted and reinstalled the orbi app on my iphone. 

I did not lose any functionality (everything that worked before still works) and things are stable so far, but the pause feature still does not work from the orbi app.

I also tried blocking access using the access control feature on the routers webpage (via laptop). 

that also seems to have no effect...

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jhermsmeyer, 

Thanks for confirming. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further assistance. If you wish to be contacted, please provide me with your email, phone, and serial number in a private message. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7