Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBS/RBK 750 working fine, web interface functional, but iOS Orbi App cannot find my Orbi

mjj100
Aspirant

Orbi RBS/RBK 750 working fine, web interface functional, but iOS Orbi App cannot find my Orbi

Orbi app on iPhone with iOS 15.5 unable to find my device suddenly. It was working fine just a few days ago. RBS and RBK running Firmware V4.6.8.2_2.1.9. Web interface connects fine via hardwired iMac and wifi working fine on phone and other devices. Only issue is the App. It has always been glitchy, especially when running a firmware update check, but this is the first time I've seen this problem. Do I delete/reinstall the App? I've already powered off/on the phone among other things. Nothing has helped. Bad App update perhaps?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mjj100
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBS/RBK 750 working fine, web interface functional, but iOS Orbi App cannot find my Orbi

Turning off Apple’s privacy controls resolved the problem. I’m not sure why it was working fine up until today with those settings enabled.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
mjj100
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBS/RBK 750 working fine, web interface functional, but iOS Orbi App cannot find my Orbi

Turning off Apple’s privacy controls resolved the problem. I’m not sure why it was working fine up until today with those settings enabled.
Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you got it working. Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7