Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi app bug alert crops off bottom of last device details.

gobananasnet
Apprentice

Orbi app bug alert crops off bottom of last device details.

Bug alert. The app does not allow scrolling all the way to the bottm of the list, resulting in a cropping off the bottom of device details. see attached image.

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi app bug alert crops off bottom of last device details.

@gobananasnet wrote:

Bug alert. The app does not allow scrolling all the way to the bottm of the list, resulting in a cropping off the bottom of device details. see attached image.

This is probably something that should be posted in the community forum devoted to the Orbi "app".  Most of the people who participate in this "Orbi" forum appear to use the Orbi web interface 99% of the time.  (I certainly do.)  The Orbi app forum is here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app 

Message 2 of 4
richromerman
Guide

@CrimpOn wrote:

@gobananasnet wrote:

This is probably something that should be posted in the community forum devoted to the Orbi "app".  Most of the people who participate in this "Orbi" forum appear to use the Orbi web interface 99% of the time.  (I certainly do.)  The Orbi app forum is here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app 

I have the same scrolling issue as @gobananasnet. Oh and I use the Netgear Community Forums while also using the Orbi App. Thanks for the helpful contribution @CrimpOn . I use the Web GUI for some things the app doesn't have and vis-versa. 

It appears to be an Orbi Android App issue. When I downloaded the app on my kid's IOS iPad, there is no scrolling issue at all. 

Orbi Android App Version: 2.6.2.1239
RBR50 Firmware: V2.7.0.70
RBS50 Firmware: V2.7.0.70
Phone: Samsung Note 9 - Android 10 - One UI Version 2.1

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
Crimp-On
Aspirant

There may be more to this issue.  Although I generally do not use the "app", I just now opened it on my Sony Xperia and the Device Manager scrolls up and down just fine.  I also use a Galaxy Tab A which has no scrolling issue.

In tech support, our mantra was, "When the user says there is a problem, there is ALWAYS a problem. The issue lies in finding out exactly what it is."  Maybe someone on the app forum will have an identical Android device and can comment on their experience.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7