Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi app doesn't show connected devices

Ukgrauel
Initiate

Orbi app doesn't show connected devices

Since updating router firmware to V2.5.1.8, my orbi app will no longer show connected devices on network map. Does anyone else have this problem?
Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 7
Orbisbig
Aspirant

I have the exact same issue. This system is less than a month old. Worked great for a week or two. Told me it had an update so I did it. Since that day a cpl weeks ago I have had nothing but hell with this brand new system.
Model: SRK60B05|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 2 of 7
Mike9191
Initiate

I have the same issue after latest update. Showed 4 devices online connected out of 8. It didn’t even show the device I logged into app with. I tried restarting everything. Now it shows no devices connected even the one I’m using the Orbi app with. This needs to be fixed. No support when you call in about this. They just make you jump through hoops calling all different numbers to try. Stop passing the buck and own up to your software issues.
Message 3 of 7
JJinPHL
Initiate

Same issue.  Alexas don't show up on the list, nest not on the list, other items that are attached to the network but don't appear either in the app or via the web interface

@Mike9191 wrote:
I have the same issue after latest update. Showed 4 devices online connected out of 8. It didn’t even show the device I logged into app with. I tried restarting everything. Now it shows no devices connected even the one I’m using the Orbi app with. This needs to be fixed. No support when you call in about this. They just make you jump through hoops calling all different numbers to try. Stop passing the buck and own up to your software issues.

Message 4 of 7
Chris96
Tutor

Same issue
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 7
dpods
Initiate

Same problem.  Very frustrating...  worked fine until v2.5.1.8 update.

Please give us a patch, it's been broken for months and this is a new router.  Or, if it's not a security issue, provide instruction to reverting back to last firmware.  I have buyers remorse.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 6 of 7
dpods
Initiate

Looking deeper into this, there is an update patch 2.5.1.16.  It doesn't show up, maybe it's still beta, but manually downloading and updating this firmware version resolved the issue.  This was an issue that was posted almost two months ago.  It seems that someone from support could have provided feedback on what they are doing to help.  That's ok, I'll do your job for you.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7