Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi app not showing devices when connected, then showing devices connected when they aren’t

Ekcj
Aspirant

Orbi app not showing devices when connected, then showing devices connected when they aren’t

RBR850 with 3 RBS850 satellites. 3 problems - (1) when connected, my iPhone looks like it’s not connected, (2) devices don’t connect to the satellites, new when the device is 2 feet from the satellite and (3) I’ve been in a different state for 2 weeks and I just checked my home router and satellites and the Orbi app shows my iPhone and iPad are currently connected to my home network. I know it has a wide range, but my phone and iPad are in Florida and my home is in Maryland. I’ve seen similar posts in this forum about devices not connecting to satellites and connected devices not appearing on the Network Map as connected, but having devices that I know aren’t connected showing as connected seems to be a new one. Please, Netgear (or anyone), solve these issues. (And why doesn’t the “Model” drop down allow me to put in my RBR850? If that’s any indication of how much NetGear pays attention to these forums and their products, I don’t have much hope of getting these issues resolved.)
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7