Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi app require 2FA from my old email address

darkinners
Tutor

Orbi app require 2FA from my old email address

I just updated the Orbi APP on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPad Pro 11 2020. ( iOS 14.2.1 and iPadOS 14.2)

The app requires me to login again, I changed my Netgear login email address few months ago since my old email address no longer accessible. I have been able to login Netgear account with new email address without any problem

But since yesterday I updated the Orbi APP, it requires me to login again but after login it requires to receive any email code for 2FA but it will only send to my old email address. I googled a bit and seems that Netgear advise to change the 2FA setting in netgear.com under manage profile but I checked multiple times that under "manage profile" does not have 2FA option, I checked everywhere netgear.com obrilogin.com...etc no where I can change 2FA setting. 

What can I do now? I cannot login Orbi APP. Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
darkinners
Tutor

Anyone can help please?

Message 2 of 4
darkinners
Tutor

Any way I can contact Netgear support for this? My hardware warranty  still active till 10th Jun, 2021 but my email and phone support are expired. This issue is very annoying. 

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello darkinners, 

May you send me a private message with your old/new email address and contact info. I can assist with support reaching out. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7