Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi app

gdf1960
Aspirant

Orbi app

I tried to add another satelight to my existing router. It was not finding the satelite so I deceded to stopped and returned the item to Staples. Thought it would be a simple addon.  Now , my app is screwed up, and is asking for  admin password, which is "password".  So,I deleted  the app and reinstall the router  per the original instructions and the two satelites with the app. The app is stuck in a loop and asking for password. I never did  change it ands used the default, and it is still saying that the password is incorrect. I went to the change password in NETGEAR,  and I can log in here, but not into the app to manage my Orbi. What is the problem here? Where is the phone support for this?

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi app

Hello gdf1960, 

Please try factory resetting the Orbi router by pressing down on the reset button for 15+ seconds using a pin/needle. After doing so, you may run through the setup assistant again using the Orbi app. You may also use the link below to register your device(s) and get in contact with our Support Team. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7