Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi app

GTMarshall
Aspirant

Orbi app

Orbi app not working.  Keep getting "Something went wrong. Try again" message when I try to login. 

Message 1 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi app

Hello GTMarshall,

May you provide us with the current app version you have installed? You may need to reinstall the Orbi app. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 7
GTMarshall
Aspirant

Hi Christian.....I have continued to delete and reinstall the Orbi app on a daily basis hoping a fix will be found for whatever bug this is.  Just reinstalled upon receipt of this post.  No luck.  Orbi software is current for my RBR50 V2.5.1.16. So not sure what the issue is.

Message 3 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi GTMarshall, 

Thanks for confirming. May you perform a factory reset on the router and satellite(s) and run through the setup assistant again using the Orbi app. 

Christian 

Message 4 of 7
GTMarshall
Aspirant

I did all the things you suggested...rebooted, reset the login, etc.  I went so far as to set up a new account on Netgear to login in to Orbi.  It worked with the new email address.....once.  I was able to get on the app one time with my iPhone.  Was unable to login to the App with my iPad.  I logged off my iPhone with the new email address on the App, and was unable to log back on to the App from my iPhone.  

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT.

Just saying.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi GTMarshall, 

Please send me a private message with your email address, serial number, and phone number. I'd like for our support team to reach our for further assistance.

Christian 

Message 6 of 7
blackSP
Aspirant

Solving a problem through a private message is not adding to community knowledge. Please share the solution if there is one.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7