Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi satellite does not show up on network map when daisy chained to another satellite

Ob0505
Aspirant

Orbi satellite does not show up on network map when daisy chained to another satellite

When i go to the orbi app on my phone only the satellites connected to the router appear on the network map. Does this mean my satellite that is daisy chained to another satellite that does not show on network map still providing a service?

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi satellite does not show up on network map when daisy chained to another satellite

Is it working? 

What models of your satellites are you using? Firmware on your devices?

Are you sure it didn't just switch from daisy chain to a star topology? 

If you log into the device on the broswer, does it show its connected through the attached devices list? 

Bugs do happen within the app/browser so its always good to double check things. 

Message 2 of 5
Ob0505
Aspirant

It is RBR40 model. I can see the daisy chained satellite connected to another satellie on the device list. The daisy chained satellite DOES NOT show up on the network map as connected to the router. Is this normal?

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

What firmware are you running on your devices?

What app version are you using?

Message 4 of 5
Ob0505
Aspirant

App version 2.3.5.20  Firmware version 2.3.1.58

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7